This Introduction to the Four Mind Changings is offered in four sessions of an hour. Anyone interested in learning about the ancient Tibetan practice of Lojong (Mind Training), and how to apply it in daily life, is welcome to join. The program will be offered online through live and interactive sessions. This Immersion will offer a combination of lecture, Mindfulness Meditation, discussion and Q&A.
Introduction to the Four Mind ChangingsFour online interactive sessions
Basic Zen mind training promotes the development of self-inquiry, and will foster a sense of well-being that is grounded in warmhearted awareness. With consistency this practice will cultivate compassion and resilience. When you are fully steeped in the wisdom of interconnectedness, compassion comes naturally. Living in compassion will lead to a more fulfilling and effortless experience of daily life.
During this program, you will:
After this program, you will:
- Investigate the Four Mind Changings through mind training (Lojong), thus enhancing connection with yourself and others, as a path of growth and genuine happiness.
- Develop self-observation without judgment through writing and meditation practices, leading to greater self-awareness and personal growth;
- Connect with like-minded people from the comfort of your home.
- Have an understanding of how to apply the Four Mind Changings in your daily life;
- Have an ability to connect with others with a more genuine interest and compassion;
- Have greater resilience to live through difficult situations;
- Have a greater awareness of who you are.
- This Mind Training Immersion is open to anyone interested in self-inquiry and a genuine connection with others.
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection and access to Zoom.
- Read: Training in Compassion, Zen Teachings on the practice of Lojong, Norman Fisher.
Dates & time
April 22, 29, May 6, 13, 2020
19:00 – 22:00 CET / 1:00 – 2:00 pm EST / 10:00 am – 11:00 PST
If you cannot attend the live sessions, you will be able to watch the recordings at your own time.
Your own home.
All sessions will be offered through Zoom.